* Where are you located?
I have a home studio in Adamsville Tn.
* When is the best time to schedule an appointment?
As soon as possible to make sure the date you need is open. I do a limited amount of sessions per week, and the weekend books fast! To ensure a time and date that works for you, call at least a week in advance for appointments.
* How long do your sessions last?
We work on baby time.
We space our sessions out far enough to give each client ample time to get quality portraits & create beautiful memories for you & your family
* What do we need to bring?
For a newborn, bring plenty of diapers and formula. If you have a special outfit, blanket or other items bring those with you. For 3 months and up, bring 3 outfits, and any other special item you would like to use.
* How do we view/order from our session?
I can do in person viewing/ordering or you can choose to have an online password protected gallery. You may share your password with friends/family as well.
* Galleries will be online for 2 weeks, and you can order anytime during the two weeks. When you are ready to order, please contact me for a date/time to come to the studio.
* How are you different than the chain studio?
The main difference is TIME... I have plenty of time to work with your child/family to get the best shots. Every child is different, and some take a little longer to warm up to me and the camera. I have plenty of patience and will never push a child to sit/pose until I feel like they are ready.
For all other questions, please email me at email@example.com
Thank you for choosing Tonya Boles Photography.
Adamsville, Tn 38310
By appointment only!